At St. Helen School, we believe in the importance of a strong Catholic education. Through the generosity of our parish, we are able to offer many great scholarships that dramatically reduce the cost of this excellent education.
Although the cost of tuition for the 2023-2024 school year is $5,500 per student, most families will pay substantially less, averaging at $2,310. We will work with all families to ensure the final parent commitment of tuition is affordable. We do not want tuition to be a barrier to Catholic education.
You could save even more when you factor in our many scholarship opportunities.
- Average Scholarship given per student, including EdChoice: $3,147.31
- Average Scholarship give per student, not including EdChoice: $2,280.53
- Expected student tuition fully funded through EdChoice: 36
- The average scholarship given to students from the Angel Scholarship Fund: $1,793
- The Diocesan Angel Scholarship Fund helps as well, and in 2022 we raised $156,000 from a generous 150 donors